Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Drywall and then some...

It's getting exciting up in HERE!!!!  We have windows and walls...and cable outlets, and electrical outlets and plumbing.  Hooray!

 Family Room


 Kitchen/Sunroom


 Dining Room



Oh, and how could I forget...our beautiful exterior is done.  All except the front door paint (will be red) and the white carriage garage doors.  :) 




It's all coming together!  And, my creative juices have started flowing again and I am working on Max's new room...a baseball room for my young athlete.  He will no longer have to share a room with his sister. 

I purchased this headboard and footboard for $15 at an online yard sale.  And, gathered up some used bats, some bought for very little and others given to me. Score!  My FIL cut them in half for me and I plan to sweet talk my hubs into attaching them to the headboard. 


Before

After

 
And...the bats!

I also got this dresser for $15 from a friend (thank you!) and I am in the first stage of its makeover as well...gotta keep you wanting more, right? 

 Before

After

Stay tuned for the next phase...

1 comment:

  1. Great progress and very exciting for your family! I love to see how creative you are with updating older furniture! Not only daving you a ton of money but good for the environment! You are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS